- Do you offer Internet Access?
No. You have to open a dial up account with a local ISP (Internet Service Provider) or broadband internet provider (Cable, DSL, satellite etc). We could recommend an ISP after looking at your online needs.
- I registered my domain name. Can you host my web site under that name?
Yes. We could delegate that domain name to our server and host your site.
- I have a registered domain name. Can I have an email account under that name?
Yes, you can. We need to delegate that domain name to our server and host your site and mail server. It is more professional to have your own domain name for your email addresses.
- Can I access my email when away from office/home?
Yes. All our email accounts are WebMail enabled. That means you can read and reply to your email using any device that is connected to the internet.
- I already have a web site, can you redesign/update it for me?
Sure, not a problem. Send us the address of your site and the changes you need, and we will give you a quote.
- Can I update my web site?
Yes, you can. We will "lock in" the important elements of your site and install special software on the server, enabling you to carry out the updates. DIY updates are ideal if you need to update your site regularly.
- Can you give me a back-up copy of my site?
Most certainly. Just ask and we will mail you a copy on CD ROM free of charge.
- Our ISP provides web hosting. Why can't we host our site there?
We can upload the site to your ISP's server, but certain functionality needed for your web site may not be available on that server.
- We have developed our web site in-house. Can you host it?
Certainly. We can provide you with FTP access to the server so that you can upload the site and access it whenever you need to make updates.